I love a glass of cold chocolate milk. But do you know what I love even more than that? A boozy glass of chocolate milk. Oh yes it’s a thing and I’ve been loving this drink for years now. It’s nothing fancy or hard to create. Think chocolate martini, except with a touch more milk. I make my chocolate milk homemade (because I think it tastes better and it’s not as sweet)….but feel free to use your favorite brand of chocolate milk in place! There’s also nothing wrong with the old school Hershey’s chocolate syrup and milk trick. Work with what you’ve got! This is my go-to “dessert” during the colder months. It gives your sweet tooth what it’s craving and also gives you a little buzz as a plus!
This recipe is only intended for those 21 and older 🙂
PRODUCTS I LOVE:
ADULT CHOCOLATE MILK
Total time: 4 minutes
- 1 tbsp milk chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 3 tbsp low fat milk
- 2 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 oz. vodka (I used Tito’s)
- 1 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Place the chocolate chips and cream in a microwave safe cup. (I used my Pyrex measuring cup). Microwave on high power for 15 seconds or until chocolate is melted and cream is very hot. Whisk very well to combine. It will turn into a thick chocolate liquid. Slowly add in the milk and whisk till combined. This will create your chocolate milk.
- Note: (you may also heat this up on the stove, but the microwave is faster)
- Fill up a cocktail shaker with ice. Add chocolate milk, Baileys, Vodka and Godiva liqueur. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour over a glass of ice.
- Tip: (you may also add whipped cream and chocolate shavings to the top)