I think I found my sons new favorite breakfast. No joke. He drank this so fast and was back asking for more before I turned around. It’s filled with the best fall flavors and spices. It’s super creamy and filling and leaves you feeling good afterward. I love a smoothie in the morning or around lunch time. It’s fills you up but also doesn’t give you that “over full” kind of feeling.
There’s really not much to say about this since it’s entirely way too easy to make. Put everything in a blender and let it spin. You can use whatever type of milk to want, although I found almond milk to taste the best. Sweeten it to your liking with as much or as little honey as you prefer. Other than that, it’s a game changer during these fall months. I’m turning anything and everything I can into pumpkin spice… Which I don’t find to be a bad thing whatsoever!
Other pumpkin spice favorites:
PUMPKIN SPICE SMOOTHIE
Total time: 5 minutes
Serves: 2 smoothies
- 1 frozen banana, but into 1 inch rounds
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 2 tbsp honey, more or less to taste
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or whatever milk you prefer)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp maple extract
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup ice
- Place everything in a blender and blend on high till smooth and creamy.