Classic. Easy. Simple. Delicious. Done in 10 minutes. Scoop with chips, bell peppers, carrots or celery. Spoon onto grilled chicken. Put inside tacos or on top of nachos. So versatile and yummy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Serves: 1 bowl
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeño, finely diced
- 1 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- A few spins of freshly ground black pepper
- Queso fresco cheese
- Smash together all ingredients with a fork and top with crumbled queso fresco cheese.